If you didn’t know, and if you haven’t heard everyone freaking out on the Internet, it’s October. And we’re all happy for Octobers, leaves are falling, people are buying up pumpkin things like it’s the last year it’ll ever grow on planet Earth.
But I’ll jump on that bandwagon because this month happens to be my birthday month, and it feels like the whole month is just one big celebration. Which is should be.
Now let’s catch up on things.
1. My parents are taking me to Ocean Prime this weekend for my birthday because my boyfriend who is supposed to take me doesn’t exist yet. This is my life.
3. I joined a club beach volleyball team, and it’s pretty freaking great. I joined the recreational league just to get my feet wet, so next time I might be ready for the intermediate. We play on Tuesday nights, and I basically plan my week around it.
Me. But not.
4. I’m planning an October birthday happiness project that was supposed to start today, but since time has been tight lately, that fell through the cracks. My Plan B is to start it on Friday, my real birthday, and also to never say Plan B around my mom.
5. Hmmm what else is going on lately…? My electric is due on the 16th. Just FYI.
6. It’s getting time to decide whether or not to forego any more treatment for my Dystonia. The doctor’s appointments are stressful, emotional and expensive, and this is a forever-disease. Any treatment I get has only temporary affects (if any at all), and going back and forth figuring out dosage and hitting dead ends is hard. If I have to live with this forever and there’s no cure, then I have to figure out how to accept that.
7. Speaking of not being able to run during my favorite season of all, I MISS FALL RUNNING. And I want everything from Oiselle right now. They’re KILLIN’ IT, people.
8. I’m officially a FitFluential Ambassador! What the WHAT. I’ve applied a few times, but now I’m IN. I can’t wait to learn more and get on with ambassador-ing.
9. Oatmeal isn’t just a Fall thing. It’s a forever thing. I have it every morning with berries and a couple cups of coffee. Five. It never gets old.
10. One Direction’s new song, Steal My Girl, is slightly catchy and I didn’t say that.
11. Anthro sent me a 15% off birthday month coupon, which is funny. Here’s what closet probably won’t ever see.
12. And I’ll leave you with this. Because my heart is melting.
Can I be in the middle of that cat sandwich?
What’s the best part of this month for you? Anything coming up that you can’t wait for?