Good morning. Is it morning? It’s Friday, right? Time for coffee, and a random breakfast compliments of an empty fridge. #PaleoMadeMeDoIt
This week was a good one. I managed to get up early for some workouts, and watch the news while walking on the treadmill. I went for a bike ride as the the sun was setting one evening. I made some really delicious food for dinner, which is slowly becoming my favorite way to unwind after work. I picked up a new book at the library. And I didn’t blow dry my hair once. Solid.
But the whole week just felt random, kind of like all of Buzzfeed’s articles about cats and celebrities on drugs.
Let’s have a look.
- 24 Reasons Why The World Feels Like It’s Falling Apart Around You (When It’s Actually Not)
- 41 Things Only Advertising Copywriters Get Frustrated About
- 10 Scientific Reasons Why Bike Rides In The Sunshine Cure All
- What It’s Really Like to Have Dreams About Work After A Long Day
- The Similarities of Pulling Teeth Without Medication and Presenting Work To A Client
- Why Having A Personal Masseuse Is Actually Worth The Money
- 89 Reasons Why Disney Should Let You Live in Cinderella’s Castle
- Running Away: The Answer to Your Problems?
- 16 Reasons Why Incorrect Punctuation Can Actually Ruin An Entire Day
- Situations In Which Drinking On The Job Might Not Get You Fired
- A Brief Synopsis of Everything You Missed In The World While Sitting In A Cubicle
- Why Your Co-Workers Think You Only Own One Pair of Pants
- How You Should Really Feel When The Delivery Guy Knows You By Name and Asks About Your Cat
- It’s Almost May?!
- The Only Time You’ll Ever Wish You Were Back In A College Lecture Hall
- A Social Life—Remember That?
- 62 Thoughts On Your Way Into Work Every Morning
- 15 Pathetic Meals You Make When Your Fridge Is Empty #StrugglePlate
- 28 Songs You’d Never Admit To Co-Workers You Listen To
- All The Reasons Coffee Is A Food Group
- The Antidote to Every Stressful Situation: Googling “Munchkin Cats”
- Would The World Be A Better Place If Everyone Wore Yoga Pants?
That about sums it up. Now let’s celebrate the weekend like we should — with all the chocolate bars, neon marshmallows shaped like birds, and underpaid actors in creepy bunny costumes.
Describe your week in a Buzzfeed article.
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!