I don’t know if you know this, but it’s National Running Day. BAM! Shouldn’t we be celebrating this every day of the week?
I got my run in this morning, and it was, let’s say it together — horrible. No surprise. I just wish my legs could’ve cooperated for this monumental day. No bones. But then I did some burpees and was more exhausted after 20 of them than I was after my whole run. It happens.
Anyway. In honor of this best day ever, I collaged my most favorite running things.
1. Dri-fit Nike hat
2. Clif shot in raspberry — downed this baby at mile 9 in my first Disney Princess Half and it definitely helped.
3. Nike stretchy headbands — I don’t even wear these, I just wrap them around my wrist. Weird habit.
4. Old school Nike shorts circa high school — the new ones are weird around my thighs.
5. Hanes “active” socks — cheap, but they’re the bomb.
6. iPod shuffle
7. I’m all about the Nalgene bottles — old habit from high school swimming.
8. Trigger point roller
9. Cheapo Danskin tops — they’re the best.
10. Oakley Flakjacket sunnies
11. Timex Ironman watch
12. All hail Mizuno Wave Riders
13. Nike bra — they’re stupid expensive, but they’re the bomb.
14. I lose bobbies like it’s my job.
15. How’d the PB get there?? …That’s my favorite variety, btw.
What are some of your favorite running things? Who’s already got their run in the books for today? Have a wonderful day everyone!!